Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nightmare.

The time we have been apart as a couple have been the worst time of my life, i have to sleep in another room because im so used to you being here, why did you have to leave me, i know its only been so short of time but it hurts so bad i just want you back, if you did you would never ever have to think if you want me as ill be the best you've ever seen you just wait until you take me back then you'll see, there is no one else in this world for me but you this is the worst thing for me, we did things with each other, things we have never done before, if you come back to me i want to make you life heaven and happier than when you first met me, i will make sure you get time with your friends yes i will but all you need to know is we are both stronger if we are together, oh if you'll only see......" I will never ever do this to you ever again ill love you untill the end of time""

No comments:

Post a Comment