Monday, March 21, 2011

time after time

You once said to me, you missed me, the other time you said you cried about me that, that I wasn't spending time with you. Yes I admit this was selfish for me to put you threw that. I have come to see  that I was very wrong when they do it to you. I didn't expect to have to knock on your sisters window to let me in. I didn't expect to have to tell your aunty and her partner why you weren't there to walk home or you to be in your room in bed like you said you would. I got him to pick me up because I was so upset from it all then when I got to his house you finally got a text  from you saying your at the bloody mount. There is so much more I want to say to you, but if I do that it will turn in to the stupidest fight and not being friends out of it. So from now on from that even happening to me again I've decided not to go to parties or drinks with you. I don't know what to say anymore. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment